Spring City Aviation at Milwaukee Timmerman is proud to be an Authorized Cessna Service Center.
Led by experienced Director of Maintenance Gary Bavuso and staffed with factory-trained technicians (Cessna and Beech), our fully-equipped maintenance shop can handle all of your repair and maintenance needs in one place. With experience in all types of general aviation airplanes, from single-engine piston to turboprops and jets, you can rest assured that your project will be in good hands with us.
Contact us for a quote on your next project, including:
- Engine repair and replacement
- Aluminum airframe and float repairs
- Annual/100-Hour Inspections
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Aircraft Weight & Balance certification
- Modifications, STCs and upgrades (Vortex Generators, Engine Monitors, Winglets, Shoulder Harnesses, Sunvisors, etc.)
- All-inclusive LED lighting upgrade packages
Spring City Aviation at Milwaukee Timmerman is pleased to provide experienced and capable King Air maintenance services. Our A&P mechanics have a combined 50 years of experience working on turbine equipment, and our shop maintains the necessary personnel, tooling and publications to work on the following King Airs:
90 Series, 100 series, 200 series, 300/350 series.
We staff experienced King Air pilots, including pilots typed and current in the 300/350. We will be happy to pick up your airplane for service, and deliver it to you when the work is complete. We pride ourselves on our excellent service and workmanship, our responsiveness and our ability to “close the deal”: that means we will abide by the deadlines we agree upon when your airplane rolls into the shop. Contact us today for a quote on your next maintenance event: 414-461-3222.
- Phase Inspections
- Routine Maintenance
- Landing Gear Inspections and Overhauls
- Compressor Washes
- Hot Section Inspections
- Repairs, Alterations, STCs and modifications
- Deice boot stripping and refinishing