Spring City Aviation is proud to provide Phillips 66 Aviation Fuel and Jet A to our customers. All line personnel are required to be certified in the Phillips 66 Aviation Line Training Service Program. Our Phillips 66 fuel is filtered with Velcon Filters 4 X on field before reaching our customers’ aircraft, ensuring you the cleanest, safest fuel quality available.
Our line personnel are dedicated to providing the best customer service possible, and our goal is to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our promise to you: Visitors to Spring City Aviation Timmerman will not get the usual, run-of-the-mill FBO experience; we would love the opportunity to demonstrate our first-class service, whether you’re flying a 152 or a Citation!
We are able to hangar nearly any type of aircraft with little notice. If you would like to be guaranteed a hangar spot, please phone ahead and speak with the Line Services Manager at 414-461-3222.
- Spring City Aviation offers an on-staff, experienced aircraft wash and detailing crew (call for current rates!).
- Veterans of the winter season, we are experienced in de-icing procedures and preheat procedures.
- On call after hours service is available on request.
- Interior vacuums, lavatory services, windscreens, etc.
- We are happy to provide local newspapers, fresh brewed coffee, and ice.