King Air Service
Here at our Milwaukee Timmerman FBO location (KMWC), we have been maintaining, repairing and upgrading King Airs for more than 20 years, and currently take care of both outside and based customers with King Air 90s through 350s, operating under Part 135 and Part 91 of the FARs.
We employ skilled, experienced maintenance staff and our Director of Maintenance, Gary Bavuso, has more than 20 years of experience troubleshooting, repairing and inspecting turbine aircraft and engines. We maintain current publications and appropriate tooling for all King Air models, and an FAA/DOT approved Drug & Alcohol testing program. These important assets, combined with a customer service-oriented attitude, means we can service your King Air safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
We staff trained, qualified and current King Air pilots and would be happy to pick up your aircraft for service, free of any Pilot Service fees. After your maintenance or inspection event is complete, we will deliver the airplane back to you with a fresh wash and wax, and filled to your specifications with discounted fuel. We also offer a $400.00 credit for first-time King Air customers.
We are pleased to offer the following services for your King Air at very competitive prices:
- Phase Inspections
- On-site Hot Section Inspections
- Electroluminescent Panel Inspections (upper and lower)
- 10,000 cycle inspections
- Initial and recurrent MORE program inspections
- Aircraft repair, upgrades and modifications (LED light upgrades, winglets, STCs, etc.)
- PWI Authorized Installation Center for LED light upgrades.
- Easy remote maintenance tracking and management program – pilots simply enter hours and cycles through a smartphone app interface, and aircraft status is updated automatically…never cut it close on an inspection again!
Contact us today for a quote on your next King Air inspection or maintenance event: 414-461-3222. You’ll be glad you did.
Email the Director of Maintenance: Click Here!